Training and Support Officer
An opportunity has arisen to join our Training team as a Training Support Officer.
You must be highly motivated and committed to provide high quality administrative and student support services to our trainers and students.
Work Type: Full Time (Remote Role)
The successful applicant will:
- Liaise with Trainers and Assessors regarding students’ learning plans and support needs as required
- When required, assist with enquiries and interview potential students to assess additional learning and support needs
- Assist in creating and scheduling of course templates in the internal system
- Perform associated administrative tasks such as case reporting, updating database records and providing compliance data
- Create TEAMS for new batches. Prepare their attendance sheet. Include all the Important information to be shared and the class materials that the Trainer has shared.
- Make sure students are encouraged to complete all the available quizzes in MOODLE
Skills and Experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Nursing background preferred
- Coordinating/administration experience
- Degree level study (Nursing)
- Tech savvy – ability to pick up systems and processes quickly
- Ability to work co-operatively and professionally as part of a team with administrative and trainers.
- Detail oriented and good organizational skill
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office/Office 365 applications
Interested candidates are invited to submit their application to [email protected] no later than 27th September 2021.