- First aid procedures for bleeding, burns and fractures.
- Managing medical conditions such as anaphylaxis, asthma and seizures.
- Administering first aid for eye & soft tissue injuries
- Assessing and moving sick & injured
- Legal responsibilities of a first aider
- Basic anatomy and physiology
- Managing shock
- Infection control procedure
- How to properly assess an emergency situation
- CPR techniques on adults and infants
- Using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Managing exposure to extreme temperatures and much more
1-day course with 2 Units of Competency from the HLT Health Training Package recorded on your Statement of Attainment.
- HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- HLTAID011 Provide First Aid
All students doing nationally recognized training from January 1, 2018 need to have a Unique Student Identifier (USI). For more details and to create a USI go to the Government USI site here. https://www.usi.gov.au/your-usi/create-usi