About the job
We are seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified and experienced Registered Nurses who are NCLEX RN trainers to join our team as “Trainer and Assessor”. Remote Role
What we are about
LEAD College is a progressive Registered Education Provider in Australia, with multiple courses that are designed to help students to gain qualifications, skills and knowledge in areas that match their talents and desires.
As an engaging and collaborative trainer and assessor, you will:
- Plan Lesson and Course delivery
- Review available resources to plan lessons
- Have experience adapting content and style to different ability levels and interests
- Be dynamic and creative in your approach whilst delivering quality training and assessment to ensure the student and learner experience is a positive one
- Contribute to the sessions based on their experiences and nursing knowledge
Essential selection criteria:
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of experience as a Registered Nurse in any acute care setting.
- Minimum 3 – years teaching experience preferrable delivering NCLEX program.
- Should have a valid NCLEX pass result.
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent teaching skills.
Interested candidates can send their CV and cover letter to [email protected] before 1st October.